Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 February 2016

Prayers from Hebrews 13:1-3

Song
You are awesome in this place 2x
Faithful God, Hallelujah 2x

"Let brotherly love continue.  Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.  Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body." Hebrews 13:1-3 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father thank you for your word that is new every morning in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to love others as myself and show brotherly love everywhere I go in Jesus name

Lord Jesus take away every irritative attitude towards others in me and replace it with love in Jesus name

Lord make me hospitable in every aspect of my life in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to empathise with others and be a blessing to others in Jesus name

Father i pray for all persecuted christians that you give them grace to stand till the very end in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
23/2/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...