Search This Blog

Monday 8 February 2016

Prayer from Psalms 128:1-3

Song
I worship you Almighty God
There is none like you
I worship you oh Prince of Peace
That is all i long to do
I give you praise for you are my righteousness
I worship you Almighty God
There is none like you

"Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord ; that walketh in his ways.  For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee.  Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table."
Psalms 128:1-3 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father increase your fear in my life so that i can live my life to please you in Jesus name

Father erase every hardness in my heart in Jesus name

Lord Almighty reverse the effect of evil revelation and prophesy upon my life in Jesus name

Father uproot every seed of backwardness planted in my life that is germinating or not in Jesus name

Father deliver me from weariness in Jesus name

Father destroy all the seige around my destiny and let me enjoy freedom in order to fulfill my destiny in Jesus name

Father every power negotiating my future with the enemy of my soul expose and terminate them in Jesus name

Father every power saying my future will not see the light of day terminate them in Jesus name

Father destroy the camp of my adversaries physically and spiritually in Jesus name

Father untie my destiny from every mahogany branch physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Father let my  be regenerated in anyway i have allowed complacency to take me back to darkness in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
8/2/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...