Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 February 2016

Prayer from Psalms 71:1-2

Song
Unto thee oh lord do i lift up my soul 2x
Oh my lord i trust in thee
Let me not be ashamed
Let not my enemies triumph over me

"In thee, O Lord , do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.  Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me..
Psalms 71:1-2 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Heavenly father lift me on your shoulder and lead me in this journey of life in Jesus name

Father my soul is thirsty for you fill me with more of you in Jesus name

Father remove all doubts and laziness in me in Jesus name

Father take away every shame from my life and let my joy be in you in Jesus name

Father you are the unchangeable changer let there be a change in my destiny that will cause my glory to shine in Jesus name

Lord Jesus remove confusion in my path terminate every works of enemy over my life in Jesus name

Father take me out of any pit my adversaries have put me in and make me victorious on all front in Jesus name

Father i have no power of my own save me and set me free from the enemy of my soul in Jesus name

Lord almighty fill my spirit body and soul with your praise in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
9/2/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...