Search This Blog

Sunday 14 February 2016

Prayer from John 15:13

Song
Thank you for saving me
Thank you my Lord
Thank you for saving me
Thank you my Lord

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13 KJV

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Thank you for provision protection and guidance in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for your power grace and mercy upon my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for not leaving me to perish but for drawing me close to you regardless of my filthiness in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for the salvation of souls around me in Jesus name

Father thank you for calling me into your light and making me a light that must shine in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for your word that is new every morning in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
14/2/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...