Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Prayer from Psalms 95:8-11

Song
I will bless the lord oh my soul
And all that is within me
Bless His holy name
He has done great things 3×
Bless His holy name

"Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:  When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.  Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways:  Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest."
Psalms 95:8-11 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father break me down and remould me in Jesus name

Father replace every stony heart with the heart of flesh in Jesus name

Father speak to my heart body soul and spirit in Jesus name

Father i am tired of this level i am take away all hinderance and move me to the extraordinary level in Jesus name

Father remove every doubt in me that is making me tarry in the wilderness of life in Jesus name

Father send helpers of destiny to guard me away from languishing in unbelief and increase my faith in you in Jesus name

Father open my eyes to see you and the truth in your word so that i won't remain complacent in disobedience in Jesus name

Father do not let my glory wane before it shines in Jesus name

Father i decree that the old shall not bury their young in my household in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
10/2/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...