Search This Blog

Sunday 21 February 2016

Prayer from Psalms 119:10-11

Song
Oh come let us adore Him 3x
He is Christ the Lord

"With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.  Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee." Psalms 119:10-11 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Jesus and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Heavenly father i thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord in you alone is the ultimate guidance guide all i do henceforth in Jesus name

Lord give me inspiration from above that will cause me to excel in all i do in Jesus name

Father draw me nearer to you and never let me wander away from your presence like a lost sheep in Jesus name

Father ignite the urge for your word in me in Jesus name

Father restore my lost glory physically and spiritually in Jesus name

Father purify my heart and fill it with more of you in Jesus name

Father fill my home and all i do with the aura of your presence in Jesus name

Lord let my glory shine the way you have proposed for it to shine in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
21/2/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...