Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 February 2016

Prayer from John 8:34-36

Song
Hossanah in the highest
Let our king be lifted high
Hossanah

"Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.   And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.   If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed." John 8:34-36 KJV

Prayer

Father i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Heavenly father i come to you just as i am purify me and save me from all known and unknown guilt in Jesus name

Father my trust is in you do not let me be put to shame in Jesus name

Father in you is eternal freedom set me free from all bondages, physically, spiritually, maritally, financially and all aspect of my life in Jesus name

Father henceforth take the center stage in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty erase with your blood all petitions of enemy qualifying me for eternal bondage in Jesus name

Father every captivity i have willingly walked into in the time i don't know today by your mercy deliver me in Jesus name

Father every captivity that has entered into my life through my disobedience of not keeping my body holy that is now turning into generational disgrace lord have mercy and deliver me in Jesus name

Lord renew my being and henceforth let me walk in newness of you in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer

3/2/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...