Search This Blog

Monday 1 February 2016

Prayer from 1 Peter 2:7, 9-10

Song
All thanks we give to you lord
We give to you lord 2x
All thanks we give to you lord
We give to you lord 2x

"Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,  But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:  Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy." 1 Peter 2:7, 9-10 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me father and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for the salvation of my soul and for setting me apart for your use in Jesus name

Father purify me and make me a worthy worshipper all the days of my life in Jesus name

Father in any way i have been rejected make me a cornerstone in Jesus name

Father show my adversaries that i am serving a living God through the wonders you will do in my life in Jesus name

Father let my life shew forth your glory  everywhere i go and every day of my life in Jesus name

Heavenly father bring an end to circle motion of stagnancy in my life let me breakthrough in Jesus name

Father make me untouchable for any force contrary to yours in Jesus name

Father among those who will obtain uncommon mercy and favour count my family and i worthy in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer

1/2/2016

Happy New Month💝🎁🎉💃🎊👪

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...