Search This Blog

Friday 26 February 2016

Prayer from Psalms 15:1-2

Song
You are worthy lord 4x

"Lord , who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?  He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart."
Psalms 15:1-2 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father i look to you bring to perfection all my imperfections in Jesus name

Lord renew my ability in you in Jesus name

Father cleanse me of all unrighteousness with your blood in Jesus name

Father terminate all appointments of evil over my destiny in Jesus name

Lord almighty uplift me and take me to the height you want me to be in life in Jesus name

Lord remove anything that is not true in me and will bring shame to your body in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
26/2/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...