Search This Blog

Thursday 18 February 2016

Prayer from Isaiah 12:1,3,6

Song
Holy are you Lord
All creation call you God
Worthy is your name
We worship your majesty
Awesome God how great thou art
You are God mighty are your miracles
We stand in awe of your holy name
Lord we bow and worship you

"And in that day thou shalt say, O Lord , I will praise thee: though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me.  Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.  Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee." Isaiah 12:1, 3-3, 6 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah you are a great and mighty God i worship your majesty in Jesus name

Father let your living water flow over my soul and let there be overflow of your presence in all i do in Jesus name

Father fill my mouth with songs of praise in Jesus name

Lord let my life experience divine transformation that will bring everlasting joy to me in Jesus name

Lord visit me with unending wonders that will lead to uncommon testimonies in Jesus name

Lord let your fear increase daily in me in Jesus name

Lord shower my life with the showers of blessings in Jesus name

Lord put an end to endless trials, valley sojourn and wilderness experience in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
18/2/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...