Search This Blog

Saturday 27 February 2016

Prayer from Psalms 90:2

Song
You are God alone from before time began
You were on the throne You are God alone
And right now in the good times and bad
You are on the throne You are God alone

"Lord, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations.  Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God." Psalms 90:1-2 KJV

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus nme

Lord almighty in you alone is my trust keep me in your dwelling till i see you in glory in Jesus name

Father filter every desires in me that will or is standing as hinderance to my christian race in Jesus name

Father keep me standing till the very end help me to overcome temptations victoriously in Jesus name

Lord almighty do something in my life that will draw unbelievers to you and let them know i serve a living God in Jesus name

Father reign in your majesty in my life and ll that concerns me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
27/2/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...