Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 February 2016

Prayer from Jeremiah 32:26-27

Song
I stand i stsnd in awe of you 2x
Holy God to whom all praise is due
I stand in awe of you

"Then came the word of the Lord unto Jeremiah, saying,  Behold, I am the Lord , the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?"
Jeremiah 32:26-27 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father i worship your majesty and bow before your throne accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord Jesus you are Elshadai supply all my needs according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus

Father remove every authority causing delay to my breakthrough in Jesus name

Father put an end to barreness and unfruitfulness in all aspect of my life in Jesus name

Father let today mark the end of Egypt experience in my life in Jesus name

Father destroy all shackles holding me down to a sport and lift me to greater height in Jesus name

Lord Jesus i need your touch over my life never let me remain thesame in Jesus name

Father anoint me for supernatural encounter and all round success in Jesus name

Lord change my story around for the best and give me testimony in Jesus name

Lord let there be revival in this land draw this nation away from darkness and into your light in Jesus name

Father replace the irreplaceable and reverse the irreversible in my life and let people know you through me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
2/2/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...