Search This Blog

Saturday 20 February 2016

Prayer from Psalms 119:1-5

Song
I have no other God but you 2x
You have done what no man has done
You will do what no man can do

"Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the Lord .  Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.  They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways.  Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently.  O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!" Psalms 119:1-5 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father you alone are my help arise and send help to me in Jesus name

Father keep me in your law and never let me walk away from your law in Jesus name

Father fill my heart with more of you and your precepts do not let me move against your precepts in my life in Jesus name

Father endow me with the knowledge of You and Your precepts in Jesus name

Father as i seek You with my whole heart let me find you and receive the blessings thereof in Jesus name

Lord almighty help me in my calling and ministry in Jesus name

Father order my steps to be dilligent in your ways in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
20/2/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...