Search This Blog

Friday 19 February 2016

Prayer from Isaiah 28:16

Song
Be thou exalted oh lord above the heaven 2x
Let your glory be above all the earth 2x

"Therefore thus saith the Lord God , Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste."
Isaiah 28:16 KJV

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me father and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah i come to you this day heal my foundation in Jesus name

I decree unto my foundation that every power of hell ruling over it be destroyed in Jesus name

Father erase all generational curse with your blood in Jesus name

Father in your name i subdue under my feet all known and unknown power rising to bring my glory down in Jesus name

I decree every power of rejection working against my life and goals in life be destroyed by fire in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
19/2/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...