Search This Blog

Thursday 4 February 2016

Prayer from Hebrews 11:6

Song
Count your blessings name them one by one
Count your blessings see what God has done
Count your blessings name them one by one
And it will surprise you what the lord has done

"But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."
Hebrews 11:6 KJV

Prayer

Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord i want to live to please you help me in Jesus name

Lord help my faith take away weakness and stregthen me in Jesus name

Father terminate all iota of fear in me in Jesus name

Father as i seek you let me find you earnestly in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
4/2/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...