Search This Blog

Sunday 7 February 2016

Prayer from Luke 3::9

Song
Here i am to worship
Here i am to bow down
Here i am to say that you're my God

"And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire." Luke 3:9 KJV

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father have your way in my life direct the affairs of my life physically and spiritually in Jesus name

Lord almighty i bow before you create in me a heart of dilligence and obedience in Jesus name

Lord in anyway i am being relaxed about your will and not working to fulfillment quicken my spirit in Jesus name

Father let my spirit and mind arise from slothfulness in Jesus name

Father rekindle my spirit man to focus on you daily in Jesus name

Father deliver me from spiritual, physical, and all barennes that will make me an abandoned vessel in Jesus name

Father increase my zeal for you in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to be dead to self in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
7/2/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...