Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 February 2016

Prayer from Psalms 39:1,3-4

Song
The presence of the Lord is here 2x
I feel it in the atmosphere
The presence of the lord is here 2x

"I said, I will take heed to my ways, that I sin not with my tongue: I will keep my mouth with a bridle, while the wicked is before me.  My heart was hot within me, while I was musing the fire burned: then spake I with my tongue,   Lord , make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is; that I may know how frail I am." Psalms 39:1, 3-4 KJV

Prayer

Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father cleanse me with your blood in Jesus name

Father fill my life with your presence and praise in Jesus name

Lord help me to bridle my tongue in Jesus name

Father fill me up with more of your power and help me so i can move in your will in Jesus name

Father deliver me from wickedness of any type and give me victory in Jesus name

Father destroy and expose the wicked and their wickedness around me in Jesus name

Lord roll every stone of captivity that is limiting my growth spiritually and physically in Jesus name

Father let my life receive new touch and let me experience overflow of miracle signs and wonders in Jesus name

Lord almighty grant me grace to trust you always and not man in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
17/2/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...