Search This Blog

Sunday 21 February 2016

Prayer from Phillipian 4:7

Song
Let the rain of Your presence fall on me
Every day that I live with every breath I breathe
Let the rain of Your presence fall on me
Every where that I go Lord let Your presence flow
Rain on me

"And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father let the rain of your presence fall on me and all that is around me in Jesus name

Father in your presence is fullness of joy fill me with divine joy in Jesus name

Father every step i take and everywhere i go let your presence go with me and ahead of me in Jesus name

Father you are my maker renew everything in my life that needs renewing and replace all that needs replacing in Jesus name

Father let your peace fill my understanding that my vision will be focused eternally on you in Jesus name

Father remove every luggage and backlog of failure in my journey in Jesus name

Lord almighty destroy every hinderance affecting my rest and enjoyment of peace in every aspect of my life in Jesus name

Father let your peace reign in my family, marriage, children's life, health, career, community and nation in Jesus name

Thank you Prince of Peace for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
22/2/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...