Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Prayer from Luke 6:32-33,37

Song
You are the pillar that holds my life 2x
Master Jesus You are the pillar that holds my life
Master Jesus You are the pillar that holds my life

"For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them.   And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.   Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:"
Luke 6:32-33, 37 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive my sin in Jesus name

Heavenly father you are my strength, my salvation and the pillar that holds my life never let me fall or fail in Jesus name

Heavenly father you alone can break the unbreakable i release myself to you break all hardness of heart in me in Jesus name

Father today turn every hardness of heart in my helper to heart of flesh so i can receive help in Jesus name

Lord almighty realign my life the way you want it to be so i can fulfill purpose in Jesus name

Lord Jesus i need you more than ever before fill me with more of you in Jesus name

Father give me grace to love others as you love them and not be an orator of hate in any circumstance of my life in Jesus name

Father make me an instrument of your peace in all areas of my life in Jesus name

Father release me from any form of condemnation and take away every heart of condemnation towards others that is in me in Jesus name

Father wash me thoroughly with your blood and let your blood speak for me in all areas of life in Jesus name

Father change my story henceforth let the heavens open concerning me and let my petitions be heard in Jesus name

Lord do not let me walk away from the path of righteousness give me oil in my lamp and keep me burning till i see you in glory in Jesus name

Father through me let souls be won into your kingdom in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
16/2/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...