Search This Blog

Thursday 25 February 2016

Prayer from Psalms 18;10

Song
Blessed be the name of the Lord 3x most high
The name of the lord is a strong tower
The righteous run into it and they are saved

"The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe. "
Proverbs 18:10 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father i come to you just as i am take over my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty your name is miracle worker let my life experience unending and divine visitation in Jesus name

Father you are my shield hide me in your secret place in Jesus name

Lord direct my path and deliver me from all harm in Jesus name

Heavenly father soak me in your blood in Jesus name

Lord do not cast me away from your presence in Jesus name

Father let it be evident in my life that i serve a glorious God in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
25/2/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...