Search This Blog

Thursday 11 February 2016

Prayer from 2Kings 5:10,14

Song
Glory be to God in the highest amen
For His mercies endureth forever amen 2x

"And Elisha sent a messenger unto him, saying, Go and wash in Jordan seven times, and thy flesh shall come again to thee, and thou shalt be clean.  Then went he down, and dipped himself seven times in Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God: and his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, and he was clean."
2 Kings 5:10, 14 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Jehovah and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father give me the heart of obedience in Jesus name

Father take away every pride in me that will stop me from heeding to your will in Jesus name

Father henceforth send helpers of destiny to me in Jesus name

Lord as you put an end to the buts in the life of Naman put an end to the buts in my life in Jesus name

Father let me be at the right place at the right time in Jesus name

Father terminate every reoccurence of shame in my lineage in Jesus name

Father show the challenges of my life that i am a child of the king give me victory over my challenges in Jesus name

Lord do a wonder that will cause the mockers of my life to give their life to you in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
11/2/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...