Search This Blog

Saturday 6 February 2016

Prayer from Isaiah 38:1-5

Song
Lord you are good you are glorious
You are excellent in all your ways
Lord you are good you are glorious
You are excellent in all your ways

"In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz came unto him, and said unto him, Thus saith the Lord , Set thine house in order: for thou shalt die, and not live.  Then Hezekiah turned his face toward the wall, and prayed unto the Lord ,  And said, Remember now, O Lord , I beseech thee, how I have walked before thee in truth and with a perfect heart, and have done that which is good in thy sight. And Hezekiah wept sore.  Then came the word of the Lord to Isaiah, saying,  Go, and say to Hezekiah, Thus saith the Lord , the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will add unto thy days fifteen years." Isaiah 38:1-5 KJV

Prayer

Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father you are good in all your ways let your goodness show in my life in Jesus name

Father i lift every report of man to me before you lay your unchangeable hands on it and let there be a renewal in Jesus name

Father reverse every laws and decree working against my life in Jesus name

Father terminate all evil appointment assigned to rub my glory in the mud in Jesus name

Lord disgrace every plan aimed to make my sun set untimely in Jesus name

Father by your stripes make whole in Jesus name

Father let my tears come to you today and change my history so that my glory can shine in Jesus name

Father let my good works be acknowledge and let me receive uncommon mercy and favour in Jesus name

Father let my life experience divine upliftment in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
6/2/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...