Search This Blog

Saturday 13 February 2016

Prayer from Psalms 100:1-3

Song
I will praise the lord 3x
With my whole heart 2x
I will praise His name
Blessed people praise the Lord

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord , all ye lands.  Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.  Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture." Psalms 100:1-3 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah i worship your majesty acc3pt my worship in Jesus nam3

Father i praise you from the depth of my heart for all immeasurable blessings you bring my way in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for the salvation of my soul and for counting me worthy in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for destroying the plans of satan and his cohost over my family and i in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for my health for perfecting whatever is imperfect in my health in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for the church of God for continually upholding us in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for this nation regardless of the threat of the enemy you remain Jehovah nissi

Lord i thank you for my children for not allowing satan to reign upon their lives and for the salvation of their souls in Jesus name

Father thank you for making me a useful vessel in your hands in Jesus name

Lord i appreciate you for turning around my life for better in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
13/2/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...