Search This Blog

Saturday 5 September 2015

Prayer from Job 14:7-9

Song
Because He lives i can face tomorrow
Because He lives all fear is gone
Because i know He owns my future
And life is worth a living just because He lives

Job 14:7-9 KJV
"For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.  Though the root thereof wax old in the earth, and the stock thereof die in the ground;  Yet through the scent of water it will bud, and bring forth boughs like a plant."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah you live forever let my future nd present life show the power of your existence in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine fill me afresh turn me into a new being and let my life glorify you in Jesus name

Lord Jesus  in every situation that seem like a cut down tree and its filled with hopelessness let the tree sprout by your power and bring hope back to me in Jesus name

Father even when my strength wax old and weakness is taking over fill me afresh with divine strength in Jesus name

Lord where man had thought its over for me let there be a new beginning open doors that no man can shut for me in Jesus name

Father fill me with the living water put an end to dryness in my life and make me productive in all areas of life in Jesus name

Father whaterver needs ressurection in my life that is presently dead lay your hand over it and let it begin to receive life in Jesus name

Father awake my destiny to fulfill purpose in Jesus name

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
6/9/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...