Search This Blog

Friday 25 September 2015

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 3:3,11-12

Song
You are the lord let your name be glorified2*
We give you glory and honour
You are the lord let your name be glorified

2 Corinthians 3:3, 11-12 NIV
"You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.  And if what was transitory came with glory, how much greater is the glory of that which lasts!   Therefore, since we have such a hope, we are very bold."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father renew my being totally and let the world see you in me in Jesus name

Father change my heart to a heart that meditates more on your word and your ways in Jesus name

Oh lord grant me grace to render a sacrificial service to you always and never wait for the reward of men but your reward in Jesus name

Lord Jesus reign in my life henceforth and direct my ways so i won't fall by the way side in Jesus name

Lord almighty through me let the word come to know you and live for you in Jesus name

Heavenly father let my focus stay and be glued to your purpose for me and the latter glory that awaits me in Jesus name

Father let my life and being be consecrated to thee in Jesus name

Father grant me grace not to allow this mortal body to hinder me from the immortal body awaiting me in you in Jesus name

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
25/9/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...