Search This Blog

Monday 14 September 2015

Prayer from Revelations 13:8-9

Song
You are Alpha and Omega
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give you all the glory
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

Revelation 13:8-9 KJV
"And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.  If any man have an ear, let him hear."

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Father i release myself totally to you cleanse me of all forms of unrighteousness in Jesus name

Father deliver me from entangles of this world that keeps me away from doing your will even when i want to do it in Jesus name

Oh lord forgive all my sins of commission and omission in Jesus name

Father today i redicate my life to you and i accept you as my lord and savior write my name in the book of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father change my situation around to that which will favour me to your glory and please you in Jesus name

Lord Jesus help me to live righteously so i can make heaven and not end up in hell in Jesus name

Father open my eyes to see, my ears to hear, my heart to receive and my mouth to speak that which will count me worthy of heaven in Jesus name

Father keep me standing at this end time use me as a vessel to populate heaven in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
14/9/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...