Search This Blog

Sunday 13 September 2015

Prayer from Exodus 34:6-7

Song
Who is like unto thee oh lord
Who is like unto thee oh lord
Among the gods who is like thee
Glorious in holiness fearful in praises
Doing wonders hallelujah

Exodus 34:6-7 KJV
"And the Lord passed by before him, and proclaimed, The Lord , The Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,  Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation."

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

My father you are merciful let your mercy speak for me in place of judgement in Jesus name

Father cleanse me and my generation with your blood in Jesus name

My father terminate every generational curses afflicting me and my generation in Jesus name

Lord Jesus in your goodness and truth vindicate my generation henceforth from all accussations inherited from both our mother and father's lineage in Jesus name

Father every seed of bitterness sown in my generation uproot them by fire in Jesus name

Lord Jesus sanctify my generation and i for signs and wonders in Jesus name

Oh lord my father terminate every agenda of sudden death upon my generation in Jesus name

Father in your power terminate the curse of barrenness, singleness, lack of achievement, reproach, poverty, death before fulfilling destiny or eating fruit of labour, lost soul in my generation and i in Jesus name

Father every blood covenant and sacrifice hindering my prayer let the blood of Jesus terminate their power in Jesus name

I am free in Jesus name i shall possess my possession in the land of the living henceforth i will lend and not borrow and i will progress henceforth in all areas of life in Jesus name

Thank you everlasting father for the deliverance and answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
13/9/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...