Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Prayer from 2 Samual 2:3

Song
I love the man of Galilee
For He has done so very much for me
He has forgiven me all my sins
And sent the Holy ghost to me
I love the man of Galilee

"And it came to pass after this, that David enquired of the Lord , saying, Shall I go up into any of the cities of Judah? And the Lord said unto him, Go up. And David said, Whither shall I go up? And he said, Unto Hebron." 2 Samuel 2:1 KJV

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father i worship you for who you are in my life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Oh lord my father direct me over this ( mention) on what to do in order for me to have victory in Jesus name

Lord Jesus grant me victory over the plans of my enemies in Jesus name

Lord Jesus change my story around cause my life to have divine encounter so the world can know that indeed i serve a living God in Jesus name

Father let my adversaries lose their battle over me because i am a child of Jehovah Nissi in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let my testimony be full do not let me die before my testimonies in Jesus name

Lord let me fulfill destiny on earth in Jesus name

Father regardless of how fierce or intense the challenges i face in life may be, grant me grace to keep standing in you and not lose my praise and faith in Jesus name

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
30/9/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...