Search This Blog

Monday 28 September 2015

Prayer from Psalms 56:3

Song
God has not given me the spirit of fear 2*
He has given unto me the spirit of power
The spirit of love and a sound mind

Psalms 56:3 KJV
"What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee."

Prayer
Thank you lord for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father deliver me from fear of unknown that keeps me bound in a position in Jesus name

Father give me victory and testimonies over all that is troubling my heart in Jesus name

Lord Jesus set me free from the bondage of stagnation and retrogression in Jesus name

Father shine your light on my path and remove any form of darkness affecting my vision in Jesus name

Lord save me from self and powers that does contrary to your will in my life in Jesus name

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
28/9/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...