Search This Blog

Sunday 20 September 2015

Prayer from Proverbs 2:11-15

Song
Great are you lord greatly to be praised
Greatly to be praised father you reign
Great are you lord greatly to be praised
Greatly to be praised father you reign

Proverbs 2:11-15 KJV
"Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:  To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things;  Who leave the paths of uprightness, to walk in the ways of darkness;  Who rejoice to do evil, and delight in the frowardness of the wicked;  Whose ways are crooked, and they froward in their paths:"

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and the grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father increase my understanding of your power in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to be able set my discretion right in Jesus name

Father deliver and vindicate me from lieing and flattering tongues that i know or do not know of in Jesus name

Father set me free from evil associations that strive to keep me bound under their powers in Jesus name

Lord set my spiritual life on fire of holyghost and make me untouchable for any power contrary to Your power in Jesus name

Father keep my feet firm in your will and let me be rooted in your word in Jesus name

Father save me and my household from the association of those who delight in the works of wickedness in Jesus name

Lord give me a new song of testimony in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
20/9/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...