Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Prayer from Revelations 12:10-11

Song
You deserve the glory and the honour
Lord we lift our hands in worship
As we bless your Holy name
For you are great you do miracle so great
There is no one else like you 2*

Revelation 12:10-11 KJV
"And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.  And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord Jesus i release my all to you help my unbelief and give me victory in Jesus name

Oh lord terminate every accusations the accuser of brethren is tendering before you against my testimony in Jesus name

I destroy all negative proclamation and revelations ready to destroy my vision in Jesus name

I decree that i am an overcomer i will not be disadvantaged in Jesus name

I come against every decrees limiting my progress today i overtake every delay henceforth in Jesus name

I decree in the name of Jesus that my testimonies shall not be cut short in Jesus name

I decree that favour begin to speak over my life where i deserve and where i don't in Jesus name

I decree upon my household that curse of uncompleted destiny affecting my generation is destroyed in Jesus name

I decree that every monitoring spirit over my destiny be consumed by fire of holy ghost in Jesus name

I decree that i am stepping into greater glory and heights henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
15/9/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...