Search This Blog

Monday 7 September 2015

Prayer from Proverbs 22:10

Song
Cast your burdens unto Jesus
For He cares for you
Higher higher Higher higher higher higher higher
Higher higher lift Jesus Higher

Proverbs 22:10 KJV
"Cast out the scorner, and contention shall go out; yea, strife and reproach shall cease."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father let your mercy speak for me everywhere accussations and judgement are rising or have risen against me in Jesus name

Father vindicate me in all areas give me victory even where i have lost hope in Jesus name

Father wipe away every scorner and their activities upon my life, destiny and generation in Jesus name

Father remove all source of contention on my path and give me liberty above my expectations in Jesus name

Oh lord let every strife in my life and around me cease henceforth in Jesus name

Jehovah remove all reproach both genrational and individual one that is not allowing your glory to shine fully in my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for clothing me with favour and answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
7/9/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...