Search This Blog

Friday 11 September 2015

Prayer from Colossians 3:13-15

Song
Crucified laid behind the stone
You lived to die rejected and alone
Like a rose trampled on the ground
You took the fall and thought of me
Above all

Colossians 3:13-15 KJV
"Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.  And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.  And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful."

Prayer
Father thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord forgive all my sins in Jesus name

My father increase your fear and love in me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus grant me grace to forgive others even before they offend me in Jesus name

My father make me an instrument of peace everywhere i go in Jesus name

Father rid my heart of all seeds of unforgiveness that have or are yet to germinate in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to see and relate with people with the heart of Christ and not as an ordinary human in Jesus name

Oh lord touch the heart of as many i have wrong who have not forgiven me give them peace and grace to forgive me in Jesus name

Father let me live in abundance of your love and henceforth let me love my neighbour as myself in Jesus name

Father give me peace in my heart even whem trouble rolls let your peace overshadow what i see or hear in Jesus name

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
11/9/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...