Search This Blog

Thursday 10 September 2015

Prayer from Psalms 51:1-3

Song
For all that you have done i will sing hallelujah
For all that you are doing i will sing hallelujah
For all that you will do i will sing hallelujah
Sing hallelujah unto the lord

Psalms 51:1-3 KJV
"Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.  Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.  For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father i thank you for what you have done, what you are doing and what you will do in my life in Jesus name

Rock of ages have mercy on my generation do not destroy us in your wrath in Jesus name

Father let your mercy begin to speak for me wherever discussion is held about me in Jesus name

Father you are the judge in the court room let your favour and mercy stand in place of any human judgement in Jesus name

Father have mercy upon this nation do not allow our sins to cause judgement let your blood shed on Calvary speak for us in Jesus name

I deep myself and my household in the blood of Jesus

Father destroy every evil accusations the accuser of brethren is tendering to hinder our testimonies in Jesus name

Father let me experience your loving kindness in all areas of my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jehovah for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
10/9/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...