Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Prayer from Philippians 1:11-13

Song
I will praise you oh my savior 3*
I will praise you forevermore

Philippians 1:11-13 KJV
"Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.  But I would ye should understand, brethren, that the things which happened unto me have fallen out rather unto the furtherance of the gospel;  So that my bonds in Christ are manifest in all the palace, and in all other places;"

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father increase the zeal of serving  you in me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus fill me with the fruit of righteousness in Jesus name

Father i lift as many that are maltreated by men due to their believe in you uphold them to the very end in Jesus name

Lord Jesus manifest greatly in and through me henceforth in Jesus name

Lord break every fear of man limiting my manifestation in Jesus name

Lord you never get stuck or clueless finish what you started and complete what you began in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
9/9/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...