Search This Blog

Thursday 3 September 2015

Prayer from Proverbs 28:1,10,13

Song
There is power mighty in the blood 2*
There is power mighty in the blood of Jesus Christ
There is power mighty in the blood

Proverbs 28:1, 10, 13 KJV
"The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.  Whoso causeth the righteous to go astray in an evil way, he shall fall himself into his own pit: but the upright shall have good things in possession.  He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy."

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

My father set me apart and sanctify me holy with your blood in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let all powers of wickedness against me begin to flee in Jesus name

Father let the bolness in me be like that of the child of the lion of Judah in Jesus name

Father grant me grace not to be an object that will cause others to fall in Jesus name

Father expose and bring to null all power or legislation waiting for my fall in Jesus name

Father whatever pit dug against me let those who dig it fall into it with their family in Jesus name

Father in the land i reside let me possess my possessions take away stagnany and ill luck in Jesus name

Father i have confessed and forsaken my short comings let me eat of prosperity that follows confession of sin in Jesus name

Father grant me grace and victory over sin in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
3/9/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...