Search This Blog

Saturday 12 September 2015

Prayer from 1 Samuel 3:10-11

Song
We give you glory lord as we honour you 2*
You are wonderful You are worthy oh lord 2*

1 Samuel 3:10-11 KJV
"And the Lord came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. Then Samuel answered, Speak; for thy servant heareth.  And the Lord said to Samuel, Behold, I will do a thing in Israel, at which both the ears of every one that heareth it shall tingle."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Oh lord my God i release myself for your use fill me afresh with anointing and power in Jesus name

Father give me a ear that hears and heart that discern so i will be able to identify your voice in Jesus name

Father do a new thing in my life in Jesus name

Lord use me to do wonders at this end time that will glorify your name in Jesus name

Lord Jesus erase all distractions that hinders me from yielding to your call in Jesus name

My father order my steps in the paths of righteousness and greater works in Jesus name

Thank you Father for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
12/9/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...