Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Prayer from John 2:4, 7-9

Song
Water you turned into wine
Opened the eyes of the blind
There's no one like you None like you
Into the darkness we shine
Out of the ashes we rise
There's no one like you none like you
Our God is greater, Our God is stronger
Lord you are higher than any other
Our God is healer awesome in power our God
Our God

John 2:4, 7-9 KJV
"Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.  Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim.  And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare it.  When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew;) the governor of the feast called the bridegroom,"

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Father thank you for the dawn of this new month and the testimonies awaiting me and my household in it in Jesus name

Father this month let me experience a turn around that will take me from nothing to something in Jesus name

Father even where i am less qualified intervene and let my situation receive mercy in Jesus name

Lord let my life history change today in a way that even the unbeliever will believe i serve a great God in Jesus name

Father in this month and henceforth let your presence overshadow me in Jesus name

My father give me cause to gather people to rejoice with me even over what men thought was impossible in my life in Jesus name

Oh lord fill my life with new wine and joy that overflows in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
1/10/2015

HaPpY nEw MoNtH🎁🎁🎁

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...