Search This Blog

Saturday 29 August 2015

Prayer from Nehemiah 13:2

Song
Covenant keeping God there is no one like you
Alpha and omega there is no one like you

Nehemiah 13:2 KJV
"Because they met not the children of Israel with bread and with water, but hired Balaam against them, that he should curse them: howbeit our God turned the curse into a blessing."

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Thank you lord for counting me worthy to see the end of August 2015 and not allowing it to see my end in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Almighty father thank you for allowing your covenant over me to stand firm regardless of my short comings in Jesus name

Oh Lord my father as many that wake daily to curse me turn their curse back on them in hundred folds in Jesus name

Father as many that place curse on me and my generation i decree that all the curse begin to turn to blessing in my life and generation in Jesus name

Father as this month is coming to an end every floodgates of sorrow that enemy has opened let them close permanently with this month never to open again in Jesus name

Oh Lord my father let September birth testimonies i will live to remember in Jesus name

Lord almighty  today make every laws standing and working against me to be reversed to favour me and to your glory in Jesus name

Almighty king fill me afresh with the holyspirit and power i do not want to function on old anointing let your anointing fall afresh on me in Jesus name

Thank you Jehovah for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
30/8/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...