Search This Blog

Monday 17 August 2015

Prayer from Psalms 102:2

Song
I have a father almighty father
He is king of kings and Lord of lords
I have a father

Psalms 102:2 KJV
"Hide not thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble; incline thine ear unto me: in the day when I call answer me speedily."

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and the grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah you are my father do not let my enemies rejoice over me in Jesus name

Lord early in the morning I call on you let me not be put to shame terminate the plans of my adversaries concerning me in Jesus name

Almighty God renew my being and grant me grace to mature spiritually so that my physical life can shine the light of your word in this world in Jesus name

Lord almighty be my strength i can't do without you help me in Jesus name

King of glory terminate all assignment written against my destiny let me fulfill destiny on earth in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
17/8/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...