Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Prayer from Psalms 7:1-2,9-10

Song
Holy Holy Holy Lord God almighty
Early in the morning My song shall rise to thee
Holy Holy Holy
Merciful and mighty. God in three persons
Blessed trinity

Psalms 7:1-2, 9-10 KJV
"O Lord my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:  Lest he tear my soul like a lion, rending it in pieces, while there is none to deliver.  Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.  My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart."

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty early will i seek you hear my cry this day and grant my heart desires in Jesus name

Father save my feet from slipping into the pit of persecutors in Jesus name

Lord my God i trust in you deliver my soul from all harm in Jesus name

Daddy you have never disappointed me do not let my enemies overcome me in Jesus name

Father let the wickedness of the wicked spiritually or physically come to an end over me and my household in Jesus name

Father establish your promises for me where i am about to give up or have given up in Jesus name

Lord you are my defence and present help show forth over my situation in Jesus name

Lord save me let your mercy speak for me so i can receive uncommon favour in all areas of life in Jesus name

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer
4/8/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...