Search This Blog

Thursday 20 August 2015

Prayer from Isaiah10:13-16

Song
You are the Lord let your name be glorified
You are the Lord let your name be glorified
We give you glory and honour
You are the Lord let your name be glorified

Isaiah 10:13-16 KJV
"For he saith, By the strength of my hand I have done it, and by my wisdom; for I am prudent: and I have removed the bounds of the people, and have robbed their treasures, and I have put down the inhabitants like a valiant man:  And my hand hath found as a nest the riches of the people: and as one gathereth eggs that are left, have I gathered all the earth; and there was none that moved the wing, or opened the mouth, or peeped.  Shall the axe boast itself against him that heweth therewith? or shall the saw magnify itself against him that shaketh it? as if the rod should shake itself against them that lift it up, or as if the staff should lift up itself, as if it were no wood.  Therefore shall the Lord, the Lord of hosts, send among his fat ones leanness; and under his glory he shall kindle a burning like the burning of a fire."

Prayer
Almighty father i thank  you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages to you alone is my trust i commit all my worries unto your care in Jesus name

Father destroy the thought or any man or woman boasting to be lord over my life and let your judgement fall on them in Jesus name

Lord every power standing to cause me disgrace either because of the help rendered to me in the past or anytime of my life in Jesus name

King of kings show the adversaries of my life that I serve a great God and destroy their plans over me and my houaehold in Jesus name

My father cause my season of stagnation to come to an end inJeaus name

Heavenly father anyone in position of  authority using their position to cause me affliction lord change their position if they refuse to change their heart in Jesus name

Oh my father turn me to consuming fire let every tongue rising or that has risen against me be condemned eternally in Jesus name

Father do not let me be  too heavy for you to carry in Jesus name

Father thank for answered prayer in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
21/8/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...