Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Prayer from Proverbs 11:30

Song
Hossanah in the highest
Let our king be lifted high Hossanah

Proverbs 11:30 KJV
"The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day  and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Jehovah and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord forgive me of the sins of commission and omission in Jesus name

Lord give me eyes that sees lost soul as you see them in Jesus name

Father increase my passion for evangelism in Jesus name

Lord remove all hinderance or barriers that is making me sloghtful in soul winning in Jesus name

Father increase my understanding of soul winning let me know its part of my assignment as a regenerated being in Jesus name

Father renew my spirit do not cast me away in anyway i have grieved the holy spirit forgive me and make me whole in Jesus name

Lord almighty i lift as many that i know that are yet to accept you as their lord and saviour touch them today in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let me enjoy benefits of a regenerated being and never let me return to the world in Jesus name

Lord Jesus i lift my life unto you forgive me and accept me as i make you my lord and saviour in Jesus name

Lord help me to live a life that will be worthy of heaven in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
19/8/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...