Search This Blog

Sunday 16 August 2015

Prayer from Isaiah 12:1-3

Song
When i think of the goodness of Jesus
And all He has done for me
My very soul will shout Hallelujah
Praise God for saving me

Isaiah 12:1-3 KJV
"And in that day thou shalt say, O Lord , I will praise thee: though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me.  Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.  Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation."

Prayer
Lord Jesus thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Jehovah and cleanse all my sins with your blood in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Thank you father for giving me the understanding that I need to worship you always in Jesus name

Lord i thank you thank you for turning your anger away from me and for allowing your mercy to rule upon my life in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for comforting me even when i thought all hope was gone thanks for renewing my hope by manifesting your promises in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for being my strength and salvation and for always guarding and guiding my steps in Jesus name

Father thanks for filling me with the living water which is you through the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
16/8/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...