Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Prayer from Psalms 135:1-3

Hymn
Praise, my soul, the King of heaven,
To his feet your tribute bring;
Ransomed, healed, restored, forgiven,
Who like me his praise should sing?
Alleluia! Alleluia! Praise the everlasting King.

Psalms 135:1-3 KJV
"Praise ye the Lord . Praise ye the name of the Lord ; praise him, O ye servants of the Lord .  Ye that stand in the house of the Lord , in the courts of the house of our God,  Praise the Lord ; for the Lord is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant."

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and the grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for all your wonders in my life accept all thanks in Jesus name

Father i thank you because you reign in all areas of my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for the salvation of my soul and for making that which was impossible possible in Jesus name

Lord thank you for bringing to an end fruitless effort and labour in Jesus name

Father i thank you for erasing the stigma of my life with your blood and giving me beauty for ashes in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for putting an end to all root of failure nd stagnancy in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
5/8/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...