Search This Blog

Friday 7 August 2015

Prayer from Psalms 1:2-3

Song
Lord you are more precious than silver
Lord you are more costly than gold
Lord you are more beautiful than diamond
Nothing will i deire compare to you

Psalms 1:2-3 KJV
"But his delight is in the law of the Lord ; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.  And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper."

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and the grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Father let my ways begin to please you henceforth in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to meditate more on your words and deeds in Jesus name

My father give me grace to be obedient to you even when it seem impossible in Jesus name

Father let me flourish above my human comprehension in all areas of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus do not let me expire in your kingdom let me be a fruitful child in your vineyard in Jesus name

Holy spirit come and dwell in me in Jesus name

Father make my deeds prosperous never let my human ability destroy your purpose for me in Jesus name

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
7/8/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...