Search This Blog

Sunday 9 August 2015

Prayer from Psalms 118:22-23

Song
It's the Lord's doing it is marvellous in our sight
It's the Lord's doing we will rejoice and be glad

Psalms 118:22-23 KJV
"The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.  This is the Lord's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and the grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Oh Lord almighty remove all weariness and doubts from my soul in Jesus name

Father where i have been rejected and written off crown me with your favour that will make my glory shine beyond man's expectations in Jesus name

Father today open the book of remembrance concerning me and my household deal with us wonderfully in Jesus name

My father that which has caused men to give me a stigmatised name today erase it with your blood and cause me to experience divine turn around in Jesus name

Lord over my job (mention) let tides turn around for my good take away all agents of backwardness assigned to stagnate me career wise (mention) in Jesus name

Lord over my Christian journey and faith remove every worldly enticement making it difficult to serve you grant me grace to serve you more in Jesus name

Lord do not let me be a cast away in your kingdom in Jesus name

Thank you Jehovah for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
9/8/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...