Search This Blog

Sunday 2 August 2015

Prayer from Psalms 18:2-3

Song
Lord i give you my heart
I give you my soul
I live for you alone
Every breath that i take
Every moment I'm awake
Lord have your way in me

Psalms 18:2-3 KJV
"The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.  I will call upon the Lord , who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies."

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord i look to you always lead me in all my ways and do not let me fall in Jesus name

Lord thank you for being my rock, my fortress and place of refuge in Jesus name

Lord Jesus my trust is in you always, never let me encounter what will make me lose my trust in you in Jesus name

Father i call you today save me and my family from known and unknown harm in Jesus name

Lord Jesus keep me and my household in your secret place make us untouchable from any harm in Jesus name

Father thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
2/8/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...