Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Prayer from 2Timothy 2:15-16

Song
Fill my cup lord i lift it up lord
Come and quench this thirsting in my soul
Bread of Heaven fill me till i want no more
Fill my cup fill it up and make me whole

2 Timothy 2:15-16 KJV
"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.  But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness."

Prayer
Heavenly father thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and cleanse my sin with your precious blood that was shed on calvary in Jesus name

My father increase my zeal to study, understand and be doer of your word in Jesus name

Lord Jesus renew my mind and let my thirst for heavenly things increase in Jesus name

Father let me be restless until i dive into studying your word daily in Jesus name

My father cleanse my heart of every unrighteous seed in Jeus name

Father deliver me from the use of profane word that ridicules the power of holy spirit in me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus fill me with more of you and less of me in Jesus name

Lord almighty satisfy my soul with the best of heaven in Jesus name

Thank you heavenly father for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen

Today's Prayer
26/8/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...