Search This Blog

Saturday 1 August 2015

Prayer from Songs of Solomon 2:15

Song
Holy spirit rain down rain down
Oh comforter and my friend
How we need your love again
Holy spirit rain down rain down

Song of Solomon 2:15 KJV
"Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes."

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord fill me afresh with the holy spirit and fire in Jesus name

Father i thank you because you are breaking protocols for my sake in Jesus name

Father every thing that represents little foxes in  my destiny ready to cause ruins in my destiny consume them by  the fire of holy spirit in Jesus name

Lord Jesus today let every seed of tears sown  into my life be destroyed permanently in Jesus name

Lord Jesus destroy all affliction planned for now and my future permanently in Jesus name

Father heal every deposition of bitterness sown into my destiny and family today in Jesus name

Father every source of disappointment assigned for my life turn it to source of appointment to elevation in Jesus name

In this new month Jehovah let my guardian angel go forth to bring my long term promises to fulfillment in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
1/8/2015
Happy New Month
💃🎊🎉🎉🎊💃💃🎁🎁😄😄
Month of Laughter

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...